More About Weddings

Search for Wedding Rings, Flowers, Wedding Hair, Gowns, & More

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Karen Willis Holmes Gown

 Many of you have asked me about the Pink Corset Gown (use search box to find the photo) and have asked who the designer is--where can you find it?  Well, I haven't been able to find out this information, but I have found a dress maker in Australia who has a gown that could be made up in pink.  I think her gowns are gorgeous and would be well worth the investment.  Check her out at http://www.karenwillisholmes.com.au/.  If you are interested in her wares, call her up Phone +61 (02) 9519-3901.  Having the gown you want for your wedding is a treat only you can give yourself.  You're worth it.

Keywords: pink corset gown, wedding gowns, spring weddings

No comments:

Post a Comment

There are three things that last: faith, hope and love, and the greatest of these is love.

- I Corinthians 13:13

Quick Linker